#1.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
- It deserves a 5 but i can't seem to be able to sign in, everytime i press sign in nothing happens i have uninstalled it then installed it back and nothing happened
#3.Fake Call 2
- Annoying adds, but very useful to get off of annoying people or uncomfortable or boring situations.
#4.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
#5.Sweet Selfie - selfie camera,beauty cam,photo edit
- It's truly outstanding.It always made me sure that my captured pictures would be outstanding also.Thanks for making this app :)
#6.PIP Camera-Photo Editor Pro
- This app is user friendly and equips you with all the basic tools you need as well as those fancy ones. So you can edit any photo straight on your mobile device as you go. Hassle free apart from them advert popups. Then again can't complain as it's free. So I'll give it 4 (and a half) stars for now. Keep up the great work dev team and cheers to you all! XD