- It's been months and still new updates ain't sort out video problems. Disappointed. Because these video problems compelled me to use older version of snapchat and due to this I can't enjoy other new features of snapchat. Very very disappointed.
- The app does work as designed. But the inclusion of a toggle to stop stories from auto playing back to back. Would be useful. Sometimes I want to jump to specific peoples snaps and ignore others. Having the option to tap on the ones I want to view like the good ole days worked better for me. Just a toggle in settings would be sufficient.
- Woke up this morning and now all it dies is force close when I try to do anything on the app. It won't stay open for two seconds Salty! FIX IT PLEASE!
- Since this update rolled out my galaxy s7 has been forced closing after a few seconds. It will alow me to click a snap and before it shows that snap it will force close and mark the snap as read so I can't even rewatch. This has been my main communication to my sister overseas and now I've been unable to contact her since monday. I've cleared cache,deleted date, and reinstalled and nothing has improved. This must be an issue with snapchat itself. Atleast tell me how to downgrade so I can contact my sister.
- I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 and I don't know if its just me or the app. I used to have the filters that rewind, fast and slow motion, but not anymore. How can this be fixed?
- Last update is so bad. Wont let me record and when I do and post them to my story they come out upside down. Filters have bugs too. Fix Please!