#1.High Speed Race: Racing Need
- The one game app I liked the most.. good challenges over all.. the levels are fine and thrilling.. cars are designed brilliantly. Effects are wonderful.. finally I can rate 10 stars.. loved it..
#2.Cricket World Cup Fever
- The fielders move so slow that's g I gave u 2 stars and whenever i play and match the game exits automatically abd its not like it is shown...
#3.YeeCall - HD Video Calls for Friends & Family
- Unable to make a video call or even send messages. Keeps saying "Connection Problem" but my data connection is stable.
#4.Data Recharge & Data Saver 4G
- When you have downtime its a fun thing to feel like you've actually not wasted time. Very huge earnings but maybe it could pay for small Databack purchases for almost no investmenttime wise..
#5.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- Reduce running memory of application. You need to decrease memory, because 1gb ram + Dual Core processor can get smootly run in smartphone. Happy Working!
#6.MX Player Codec (ARMv7 NEON)
- DOESN'T WORK. I just downloaded VLC player that came with proper Codecs in first place. MX player sucks.