- MXplayer is deleted upon reboot on my Moto X. This happens with no other apps. It was five stars until this deal breaking bug started occurring.
- It's awesome in every aspect but the lack of AC3 and DTS. It should atleast be available as an add-on. Only flaw.
- I decided last year to switch my apple phone for an android phone. Brilliant idea never going back. Then recently I decided that I will switch my I pad to an android tablet as I believe that android gives you better freedom with your media. Boy was I wrong! After purchasing a samsung tab 4 (not top of the line but good to travel with) I was disgusted and frankly pisssed off that it's a massive balls ache trying to play any type of audio from a movie file on my device! Even apple was easier!! I don't fully blame this app but they 'apprantly' have a codec which will resolve this issue, well for me it hasn't. This app works fine on my HTC but on the samsung tab?????? No way hosey! !!! if someone could help me I will retract my statement and walk naked around my home town.
- Trying to delete some videos from mx player app it was not working and it shows as not possible.... how to solve it.
- Don't no why ...? My android version is 6.0 , after updating my phone I found that MX player uninstalls automatic .I have downloaded several time same issue , please fix it
- Improve the audio formats like ac3 format.because install the other video player to watch the ac3 audio format video.so,add the ac3 format in MX player