- All features are nice and the app performs flawlessly. However, I find myself using other video apps (yes, VLC) for aac support. Also, a search feature can be added next to the refresh library buton.
- Somehow my daughter put our movie in slow motion by touching the screen and I could not get it off so I had to re-install it
- This is point where Samsung's video player surpasses mx it can play x265 as it plays x264 with no lag at all
- 1. There is a bug in brightness increasing. 2. Add jump to time. 3. Add equalizer. 4. Try to make a VR player app like this type of mx player.
- This was the best until Marshmallow update. Always crashing, not responding, and becoming very annoying. Pleeeease fix it.
- Most times the video wouldn't start with an audio, I'd have to restart the video. Plus it doesn't resume from where I left off. This update sucks!!!