- Only problem is that the app is reduced in size when I accidentally press the left button (Samsung Galaxy Edge S7) despite locking the video
- Every time it disappear from my Android one handset i think there's still have lots of problems with marshmallow.
- Avi, mkv, wav, mp4, you name it. This is the only player that I have never had any problems with based on file type.
- As all the other marshmallow users, I am having the issues like lagging, hanging and fcs, on Lollipop it used to work perfect.. Please fix it
- The last update is really worst. Application before this update was much better...some video files which earlier used to play smoothly now not playing smoothly...
- Now their are apps between streaming a video file, with no way to close them. I will stick to the stock video player now. Thanks.