- It is a amazing video player but its not working properly with marwhmallo updade ... Force stop too many times.. Plz fix it
- Since I have updated to amdroid M, after increasing brightness to level 15, during playback, it falls back to minimum but it still shows brightness level at 15.
- But one request please add audio delay and screen filters also brightness and contrast saturation control its still a very decent video player one of the best out there i can say that with confidence I've tried them ALL
- I have just uninstalled it. You know why? It just didn't support dual audio tracks in movies whereas VLC did it with ease. Fix this.
- When I try to download subtitles online it shows me the subtitles available but when I try downloading it says No internet connection although the internet connection is working perfectly. I had to download them manually.
- After I updated to marshmallow on my HTC desire 816, it crashes every time when I open any video...please fix it asap..