#1.Hitap Indic Keyboard - Music
- Yes accepted this is the best keyboard I have used so far. But still I can't give 5 stars because the major problem I faced is that it has no swipe input method which is creating problems for me... If you could add this feature then it is more than best for me... But due to the absence of only one feature I think I can't move on with this keyboard longer... Plz bring the update sooner...
#2.Cricket World Cup Fever
- The fielders move so slow that's g I gave u 2 stars and whenever i play and match the game exits automatically abd its not like it is shown...
#3.Photo Collage Editor
- Do not use this app!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is so much AdWare on it. It changed my charging screen after it had a update. The new charging screen had an advertisement on it and caused me to have to go through an extra screen before the normal lock screen. It also messed with my alarm (aka. Kept it from going off). There are plenty of other apps out there that do the same thing without the annoyance of this. Terrible terrible appp
#4.Photo Grid - Photo Editor, Video & Photo Collage
- IT WORKS SO GOOD AND IT HAS THE FEATURS OF SNAPCHAT AND SOME OF THERE OWN. I GIVE THIS A 5 AND A
#5.Super-Bright LED Flashlight
- I like the app, and, most of all, I likr how it doesn't require any sort of "permissions." However, my phone would always get some sort or bug or virus everytime I open the app, except during the first few times of using it. I will have this app deleted after I post this review
- I'd better to play it in PC in Chrome apps, 'cause it is easy to tilt rail in it but it is nice that my progress can store in it and more options are available in it now..