#1.Clash of Kings : Wonder Falls
- Easy to play, yet marvelously complex. Sooooo much to do. A truly personalized game that you play YOUR style. Most glitches fixed, reliable and fast.
- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money
#3.Crazy Dentist - Fun Games
- It's horrible won't even let me play it just says unfortunately crazy dentist has stopped and there are so many ads
#4.Green Booster:Phone Master Cleaner & Speed Booster
- Yo no games everyone my G Stylo was so slow took forever to charge and open apps... but I saw this app on FB, downloaded it, ran it, it cleaned my phone to the tee!! Thanks to the developers for this one yall saved me money from buying another phone!!
#5.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
- At least give non premium users a chance from a late checkpoint, but very clever to make them start from the beginning.