#1.Crime City (Action RPG)
- Recruiting for my elite team 841/759/180. Only doing raid boss and epic boss to get stronger. Very new team low level members will be accepted. 152 bonuses and stage 3 already by myself. No bull or hassle on the team what so ever. That is a promise. Donation is in need but not needed cause my main guy will jump over to put in tons of money. I have 16 of my own members as of now looking to fill all 60 spots. Low level members will be accepted.
#2.Tower Ninja Assassin Warrior
- First of all Id like to say I quited on the 2nd level,but heres what I got to say...the game's "combat" is terrible you cant get one hit in without getting injured..2nd the character is moving way too slow its like that one Japanese ai robot trying to move full speed...and 3rd YOU FEEL LILE YOU ARE IN AN AD SIMULATOR lol Hopefully White Code with take this into consideration..
#3.Photo Lab Picture Editor effects, Halloween makeup
- Every picture I use weather it's a picture I just took or and old one with no effects and in plenty of light this app tells me it can't find my face.
#4.Tiny Flashlight + LED
- This app dose a lot with a small app. The app needs very few permissions. I only stoped using it because my new phone has a flashlight feature.
#5.Hollywood U: Rising Stars
- For new people thinking of getting this game I just wanted to tell you that you will get addicted to playing it. The Cons- right now I'm at lvl 51 u0026amp; is beyond boring now with not being able to progress like in hss. There's side quests but lately it been more about recruiting than actual story progression. I wish there were more quests like in hss. Right now I'm just Leveling up and collecting the money I make.
- Why I am not able to update players. Since ages same set of players... No update from 2014.... so bad...please do something