#1.Stormfall: Rise of Balur
- At last after nearly 2 days im able to log on... Just some new graphics and nothing else... That was the "huge problem"? Lol you know you need to compensate for your actions.... Or do a backups and upgrade whit reopen... Just minor delay and instant kick(what happened but was everything instead of a minor..) maybe 5 stars are alot for that... Even FB version is glivhy.... Go better than that... Don't look just for the money...
#2.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
#3.Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator
- Recent updates have made dicument management more difficult, rather than easier. Trying to just move a document has become a multi-step hassle. Disappointing.
#4.Truck Speed Driving 3D
- It is good but it should be more options because i complete all levels in 3 hours only. Its so easy.
- I couldn't put the game down. It was about one to two hours past my bedtime and falling asleep that I finally put the game down for the night.
#6.Airplane Pilot Car Transporter
- For example, the cargo plane's auto-gear and cockpit view is great, but when I hit a cliff, instead of crash 'n burn, I found myself kept flying in a hollow zone, with no possible exits. Felt like I'm Jack Sparrow