- I'm not impressed at all. Every word after space bar will capitalized! and now it automatically deleted a document of mine.
#2.High Speed Race: Racing Need
- The one game app I liked the most.. good challenges over all.. the levels are fine and thrilling.. cars are designed brilliantly. Effects are wonderful.. finally I can rate 10 stars.. loved it..
- Nice concept. Looks good so far, reminds me of the old "Desert Strike" games. The controls take a bit of getting used to though.
#4.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.
- It's an awesome way to pass time. I started playing flow when I saw my kids play it u0026amp; now I have my stepson addicted to it! For me, I play anytime I have a little (or a lot of) time to spare. It's just an incredibly fun game that gets your brain involved. Love it!