#1.Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Recent updates have made dicument management more difficult, rather than easier. Trying to just move a document has become a multi-step hassle. Disappointing.
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#3.Iron Kill: Robot Games
- It needs to be improved a bit because for the sumonist there are only limited heavy attacks anyway thanks for this awesome game Playmotion
- Some annoying glithes like falling to eternity ......game breaking several times ...... and there is no option to exit once we start playing ? .... maybe becuz its still in beta , need a lotta work , game not so good as original Vector , but good in its own way !
#5.VLC for Android
- In my moto X play, vlc player plays all videos in audio mode. Just t vlc logo is coming instead of video. Before 3 days it was working correctly. Now not working, even after re-installing. There is a icon to move to video mode but nothing happens on touching it
#6.Asphalt 8: Airborne
- I first downloaded the game took a while then went into the game it needed to download,again took even longer and then went into a race had to download more but this time it doesn't even download it's stuck on 1/60mb ???? Why not have all the downloads in one I'd rather download 5 gb once of than downloading a few hear and then a few there again