#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I had this game for awhile and beat quiet a few levels but when i went to check it out today everything reset. I noticed a few angry bird apps have the whole link your game to an account and i was trying to do that to prevent the reseting of the games. Im upset that i have to start all over for some unknown reason
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Totally free and endless game.....good job developer.....just speechless.Thanks a lot..... thanks a lot.....thanks a lot....
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is fun but there's way too many ads! It's so annoying when you have to watch where you press because it'll take you away from the game in a heart beat. I get that you want the money from advertising but is it really worth it when people stop playing your game and get taken away from it because they're are so many obnoxious ads. Slow it down, it makes me not want to play.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Awesome game Hate the piggies love the birds but i Cant get past some levels best / hardest game ever L.O.L. :] R.I.P to the piggies
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- WUNDER WOOOOOFLE WUNDER WOOOOOOOOFLLLEEEEEEEE MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST WONDER WOFFLE OH YEAH U KNOW THAT WOFFLE U EAT FOR BREAKFAST THAT JUST TASTES SO GOOD U WANNA KILL SOMEONE WITH IT I TOO HAVE THAT FEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER WOFFLE JSUT TASTES SO GOOD I LOVE WUUUUUUUNDERRRRRR WOFFFFFFFFLES WUNDER WOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFLEEEEES
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is ok. Its not for a adults because of they can get big fingers and that is not helping you in this game. They need to make a lot of changes to this game. So I would not play this game If i was like 40 or 30. ;-)