#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The screen on this game is annoying to the point where it can't be played. Why does the screen auto position itself??? Either it positions itself on the pigs or the birds. One has to be in the center of the screen. You can move the screen all you want but it will reposition itself as soon as you remove your finger. Better hope your not trying to aim when it wants to reposition itself or think you can see what's going on.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Please Fix The Game,It Crash Everytime,It Make Me So Angry Untill I Uninstall This Game Which I Play For So Many Years!!!
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- It's got great graphics and funny little comics that put a humorous spin on Star Wars. The levels follow the storyline so thats awesome. Like I said; One of Rovio's best!
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I am roughly 30 levels in and have only one small complaint; Ad's. I am an Angry Birds junkie, played n beaten them all and so far this one has the most Ad's. Still it isn't obtrusive enough to stop me from playing, just kind of a slight let down. The game is epic and the usage of gravitational pull and of course The Force powers has planted this game firmly in its throne as my favorite in the AB saga. A must play for those who've played and enjoyed previous AB games. Thanks for reading.
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The Ads are very annoying but i make it easy. Turn off Wi-Fi and Mobile Data while you are playing and with no internet connection there are no ads.
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I loved this game! If you have watched Star Wars episodes 4, 5, and 6 you will find the little storyline clips in this game quite amusing! I would recommend this game whether you have watched Star Wars or not! The game play is great! No glitches as far as I can tell! Graphics are also great! The levels maybe easy for gamers, but for casual players the levels are easy enough to beat, but hard enough to be challenging! Many people complains about the adds. You can avoid the adds by turning your WiFi off!