- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money
#2.Blossom Blast Saga
- It keeps crashing.. gives me a white screen. This only happens after level 35. It is frustrating and I will delete the game again if it continues. Other than that it is a fun and challenging game.
#3.Tiny Flashlight + LED
- This app dose a lot with a small app. The app needs very few permissions. I only stoped using it because my new phone has a flashlight feature.
#4.Hungry Shark Evolution
- After a lot of updates, I finally reinstalled this game but when I looked for the portal to alien planet... F**K! THERE'S STILL NO PORTAL WHAT A F**KING RIPOFF. I HAD TO RESTART THE WHOLE FRICKING GAME TO MAKE THE PORTAL APPEAR. -.-" I just wasted my time, I am so close to getting Alan, the destroyer of worlds.
#5.Flipkart Online Shopping App
- There are lot of bugs In the new update and I cannot cancel my order. If the order comes to my home, then please don't blame me for returning it...
- This farm game always offers a plethora to do. While in-game purchases do make the game EASIER it is not necessary to purchase in order to level or complete tasks. You just have to work harder and network with friends, followers and your neighborhood. IT IS A GAME TO BE ENJOYED BY ALL AGES without worry of totally unnecessary adult content.