#1.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).
#2.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
- The game is fun and it doesn't crash anymore!! Sometimes playing with Wi-Fi on isn't the best experience but it doesn't crash anymore. I just wish for another chance to win Espio.
- ...should be Most Recent...BY DEFAULT...PERIOD. Nobody wants to see days old crap at the top of their News Feed. I'm not the only one who's expressed this! Does anybody actually read this feedback? Y'all would be fired if you worked for me. V188.8.131.52.77
#5.Racing in Car
- Great game, love the graphics. But it's kinda boring when you play it a couple time. Make it multiplayer online and it would be perfect
#6.Gesture Lock Screen
- Really , really great app. Best custom lock screen on the app store probably. One thing though , I wish there was a setting option to make it a system app so that it'd start and perform instantly as the phone reboots. It takes a bit time on reboot to start up , leaving your phone preotected by the default lock for a few moments . Cheers :)