#1.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#2.imo free video calls and chat
- Omg is not working well after when I update this last version when am trying to call is not ringing just saying calling even I am receiving that I missed a call after 20m befor I update this new version he was working well please fixe it as well as possibl
#3.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).
#4.San Andreas: Real Gangsters 3D
- Every single time the music starts playing the game cuts off and I've never tried playing it because of this
#5.Last Empire - War Z: Strategy
- All new British and America players come to state 43 and join Fmj best alliance on game great people and a laugh