#1.Power Cricket T20 Cup 2018
- I enjoy it, but it's entirely too easy to accidentally lose progress and have to start over on the tournament levels. I've been unable to finish Champions Cup for over a month due to it.
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
- I have the galaxy s7 edge and my phone goes black when I try to record. After I'm done recording the buttons at the bottom to post the story disappear. I have to close the app in order to use snapchat. After it gets fixed I'll rate 5 stars
#4.Jungle Castle Run
- to boring and so many adds I hate this game i am fed up of this game
#5.Wynk Music - Download & Play Songs & MP3 for Free
- This app is good as most of the songs can be found on this app.. However the only flaw that disturbs this great app is the inability to set equalizer in this app.Otherwise a great app. Team airtel, do add equalizer setting to this app and surely it will be one of the best apps out there :)
- The game is fun and it doesn't crash anymore!! Sometimes playing with Wi-Fi on isn't the best experience but it doesn't crash anymore. I just wish for another chance to win Espio.