- I'm a die hard snapchatter, but somewhere along the line all the video filters stopped working on my galaxy s6, making the app a little less enjoyable. Quality has never been fantastic but that's nbd... Haven't stopped using it, sure would love to have some filter fun again though.
- Please help. I got a new phone and the old one is disconnected. I'm locked out of my account. I also don't have the recovery code. I've made a new one but I'd still want to get back in my old one. Please help
- It sometimes does what it advertises, though very reluctantly if at all. With every addition of new features it seems that more problems with the core functionality of the app arise. If you don't mind a buggy app, then have at it. Because of its inconsistencies I tend to use this app off and on. It seems that the developers are struggling to maintain a stable app. Now you want me to pay for an app that feels like it's still in beta?
- Instead of updating your app every 5 minute's to try and catch people using third party apps, try updating it so it actually gives Android users the same filters ios users enjoy
- So snapchat is truly a great app. It just sucks that they "spoil" apple products. Heres an example, my phone records and takes pictures in 1080p just like an iPhone, but on my snapchat, my quality sucks, even though it is beatiful on my camera. It just needs tweaking for android which i understand, but this has gone on for a while.
- New update does not work on my phone, LG Flex. also i can record but does not add to my story.it kicks me out saying snap chat has stopped.Please fix so i can loving it