#1.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Hi , app is not working anymore, while sharing video's or mp3 it shows sender but after clicking on it hotspot is restarting automatically after every 10-15 seconds ! Please reply and solve the issue ! Before update it was working fine ! I use moto G 1'st Gen. !
#2.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Slow transmission, ~useless updates.no use at all...with everyupdate transmission speed decreasing ~ irritates by not connecting to other devices sometimes...., ~says group sharing.but no group sharing at all in app..... ~after using i.e,sending or reciving..wifi and hotspots doesnt off automatically when we exit app.. Need to manually off them..if forgot to off.. -battery wastage... Wholesome crap...
#3.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Not happy with speed quality, whenever i go to shere/received something,speed has become slow even in full range
#4.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Whenever i open this app it takes a long time to show files..plz fix dis asap.still not fixed .plz do something
#5.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- I would give this app 5 stars, except for one problem. Often when I access it, it will knock out my network adapter. Then I have to go to the trouble of enabling my adapter. Every time it has happened, it has been when I was trying to transfer photos from my phone to my laptop. I know when it's going to happen, because it will come up and ask for a password for the network, then WAM! my wifi says there are no networks available. Once I enable the adapter again, I'm able to transfer my photos. If it doesn't ask for a password, then I know it's going to work just fine without messing up my adapter. I don't know what is causing it. It doesn't happen all the time. However, this is the only app I use that disables my adapter...that is consistent. If someone can figure out what's going on with that, then I'd be happy to change my review to 5 stars.
#6.SHAREit - Transfer & Share
- Really good app. ......I use it to share my songs from my computer to the phone and vice-versa.. ......faster than Bluetooth also