#1.VLC for Android
- VLC Media Player plays almost any file format, never has any glitches and is wonderfully easy to use. All-round brilliant!
#2.VLC for Android
- Hello Videolabs, love VLC on windows, and i smash anyone that doesnt use it. However, on my Huawei P8 Lite(ALE-L02), whenever I try to play music wth it, VLC reloads and does the same thng again if I try to play music again. VLC beta doesnt do this, and I suspect its something to do with the got it, dismiss screen that comes up when playing music for the first time. I can't send a bug report because it needs debug logs and no matter what I did, it wouldnt log any errors. Ty, Unwritable
#3.VLC for Android
- How to play videos without stopping? Is the Playlist feature coming soon? Chromecast would be nice too.
#4.VLC for Android
- OK. I know that we're in a technological age? So I shouldn't be so surprised. About this app, but seriously, it's so cool. I love VLC on my laptop... On my cellphone?... It's too cool. Loveit!
#5.VLC for Android
- This app does exactly what it needs to and nothing else. I'm giving it 5*s because it doesn't require any weird permissions. Only file access. No net, phone, ID or anything else.
#6.VLC for Android
- Decode everything except WMV files with DRM, but perfect to add subtitles or play MKV. Good as a music player too but can improve on this part.