#1.Hitap Indic Keyboard - Music
- Yes accepted this is the best keyboard I have used so far. But still I can't give 5 stars because the major problem I faced is that it has no swipe input method which is creating problems for me... If you could add this feature then it is more than best for me... But due to the absence of only one feature I think I can't move on with this keyboard longer... Plz bring the update sooner...
#2.Doraemon Repair Shop Seasons
- It's visually stunning but performance wise no. It starts at a long time after touch, without any branding and if the phone is kept to sleep for a while the game stops. Overall lack of stability. Please improve.
- Resolution in aiming is so extremely fine that you do the same thing over and over and over and over... Also if you go up you never come down?
#4.Ladooo - Free recharge
- Waste of time, it will block the user for install the apps which ever the user wishes from out side source. No referral reward will get credited. No rewards for most of the apps installed. Many more issues. Support team are sleeping, instead of giving explanation to the mails sent for not getting credits. And the will only be active while we ask explanations about getting blocked. Better try other such free recharge apps instead of this.
#5.MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker♫
- When I make a ringtone or notification tone and save it, or use it as default it doesn't sound the same when someone actually texts or calls, first time it was slow motion second time there was no noise at all.
#6.Ola. Get rides on-demand
- The best app out there. Better than Uber I say. I never had any had experience both in terms of the app or the service provided by Ola.