- What the hell is going on i try 9 time to install but not installed please do something or take it (snapchat) and throw in the river.
- Title. I can't open video snaps when I receive them. I can't see they are there, but when I touch to open them, my screen goes black and just stays black. When I return to the time line, it shows the video is still there and still with a full time. (Does not show it's playing, no countdown)
- Since this update rolled out my galaxy s7 has been forced closing after a few seconds. It will alow me to click a snap and before it shows that snap it will force close and mark the snap as read so I can't even rewatch. This has been my main communication to my sister overseas and now I've been unable to contact her since monday. I've cleared cache,deleted date, and reinstalled and nothing has improved. This must be an issue with snapchat itself. Atleast tell me how to downgrade so I can contact my sister.
- Can you please fix the quality of the pictures? When I use my native camera app the quality is so much better. Same with zoom, low light, etc Thank you.
- I've had this issue for a couple months now and it's really annoying, I can't send, receive or update any snaps when not using wifi. Other than that though this app is amazing!
- My phone asus zenfone 6 can't using lenses for video record, when i record the video with lenses but lag, and sometime front camera blank