#1.VLC for Android
- In my moto X play, vlc player plays all videos in audio mode. Just t vlc logo is coming instead of video. Before 3 days it was working correctly. Now not working, even after re-installing. There is a icon to move to video mode but nothing happens on touching it
#2.Myntra - Online Shopping App
- I have referred my friend to sign up ...he purchased from MYNTRA and I got a notification that I have been awarded with MYNTRA points worth ? 300...when I open the app it is saying there is no such programm
- My dream come true.... Invite plz: "QCPMFM3" Oh I dreamed to earn money by myself and purchase aaps from it and now I am only avc and I've to purchased Disney Princesses Story Theatre with my earned money.My deepest thank you to the inventer of this aap. :-)...ok!! Plz help me.Please join refer sponser ID QCPMFM3
- When I bought a car just know I had 34,334 when I bought it I was supposed to have 1,000 dollars left because it was only 32,500 dollars but instead they took all my money so now I just did one of them and I got 1,010 dollars but it was suppose to be 2,010 dollars but thanks to them I have to start all over again so now I am really angry!!:-[ :-[ :-[
#5.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
#6.Angry Birds Friends
- Had bought some coins to upgrade my slingshot, however when I later decided to use the Facebook feature as well my new slingshot disappeared.