- Just enough to take your mind off of whatever your doing but not so involved that you are distracted for hours on end
#2.Speedtest by Ookla
- I paid in order to have adds removed. After my phone updated the OS, the adds are still there. I sent to the developer an email but he did not give a damn. DO NOT PAY TO HAVE THE ADDS REMOVED because it will not be. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS APP.
#3.Security Master - Antivirus, VPN, AppLock, Booster
- I was a bit disappointed during last years AV Test ratings (Sep 2015) only because of this I moved to Avira but now the best app is back in business I am glad to have this again. Woking flawlessly on galaxy s3 running cm 13. Thank you CM
- Trying to get your art style kind of exposed, this is just one more tool in your pocket that really helps out. Gotta be patient with lighting and such, but it gives you another platform to post and get ideas about your work.
#5.Fashion & Tech Deals - Shop, Sell & Save with eBay
- I ordered a pair of boots and they didn't fit so I returned them, I never got my refund. I tried to get in contact with eBay but they never responded. If I get my money back then I will give this a higher review.
#6.Highway Traffic Rider
- Game wants permissions to manage phone calls and SD/media storage but I see no options in-game that requires this - why not? Additionally, to revive you need to watch an ad which is fine but after you close the ad, crash is exactly where you were before ad AND you can't continue/exit - why not? Aside from those few things, the game is alright