#1.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#2.Goibibo - Flight Hotel Bus Car IRCTC Booking App
- Resest my password.. for the same i have sent 5-6 mails but yet no response for mails.. tkd on customer care .. they also nt able to solve the issue.. very poor response..
- I'd better to play it in PC in Chrome apps, 'cause it is easy to tilt rail in it but it is nice that my progress can store in it and more options are available in it now..
#4.Mission Impossible RogueNation 5
- Why ??why?? Game is online? It consumes 99 mb !!! Still u ppl made it online....u dnt understand this is battery lacking world!!any phn u buy in market gets overheat and drains battery...keeping data or wifi on along with high end games will consume maximum battery!!!!!....give offline feature...!!!
#5.Firefox Browser fast & private
- Have been using Firefox on Laptop for 5 years and 2 years on Mob. Keeps me safe from threats. They are so Generous unlike others who want ur credit card for anything n everything!!
- I can barely play this game outside of my house because the night cycle makes things too dark to see! Even with my brightness turned all the way up I cannot see a thing while I'm outside. I would appreciate it if this was fixed. Other than that, I absolutely adore this game. Like this is the best on the app store.