- No messing about with 33 stupid sequences to get a nuclear bomb which you can never remember how to make it. I'm a candy crush fan and must have downloaded loads as replacement then straight away deleted it. This game is definitely best so far
#2.Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles
- Fun and interesting at first, it becomes a major source of frustration after a while, I almost cracked my phone's screen trying to register a continuous line
#3.Gangstar Vegas - mafia game
- It is a junk after update because for buying guns and vehicles we wouldn't get enough money at least before we used to sell storer 2 or storier 1 for high rate but now we cannot do that and if misson gives high money we wouldn't have said and for new player it is very difficult to play event and now gameloft should answer how we gain money
#4.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#5.Where's My Water? 2
- **Figured out how to disable the annoying adds: enable flight mode on your device.** Can I at least finish one level without watching another add. I spend more time watching adds than playing the game. That is after I paid to get the levels unlocked! I have no problem with adds in free games but this is ridiculous.
#6.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.