#1.Truck Driver 3D: Offroad
- It worked fine when I first used it but after that I couldn't even use story or free ride. What's the point in having a driving game if I can't drive in it!!!
#2.Security Master - Antivirus, VPN, AppLock, Booster
- I was a bit disappointed during last years AV Test ratings (Sep 2015) only because of this I moved to Avira but now the best app is back in business I am glad to have this again. Woking flawlessly on galaxy s3 running cm 13. Thank you CM
- My dream come true.... Invite plz: "QCPMFM3" Oh I dreamed to earn money by myself and purchase aaps from it and now I am only avc and I've to purchased Disney Princesses Story Theatre with my earned money.My deepest thank you to the inventer of this aap. :-)...ok!! Plz help me.Please join refer sponser ID QCPMFM3
#4.CM Locker - Security Lockscreen
- This app meets my basic need regarding keeping any intruder frustrated at getting to the contents of my phone. Perfect
#5.Purify – Speed & Battery Saver
- This APP is my preferred choice, as soon as I got it, it told me what apps where draining u0026amp; consuming my battery, also makes my phone run a lot faster u0026amp; smoother.
#6.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).