- It's a cool game but there is some thing called restart button and this game dose not have that so i have to close the game and start it again
#2.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
#3.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.
#4.DEAD TARGET: FPS Zombie Apocalypse Survival Games
- Please install this game it is very exited game . HD graphics , 3D guns , horror face of zombie and real life I can say. Thank you VNG game studios thank you.............!!!
#5.Angry Birds Rio
- Not only too many ads, but the game collapses after each one of them and needs restart. Not fun at all! Delete.
#6.Gesture Lock Screen
- Really , really great app. Best custom lock screen on the app store probably. One thing though , I wish there was a setting option to make it a system app so that it'd start and perform instantly as the phone reboots. It takes a bit time on reboot to start up , leaving your phone preotected by the default lock for a few moments . Cheers :)