- VALIDATE 28t97 and your first ride anywhere WORLDWIDE is NO CHARGE!!! Best app ever! Wait time is typically 5-7 min on avg and your always in a nice newer clean car. Sure beats the alternative of riding in a beat up cab and drivers seem much more personable..
#2.Shadow Fight 2
- Sucking left control and overall conrtol sensitivity, sucking premium goods update structure (when we purchase, next upgrades must be using coins. Why do I need to pay with diamonds?), that woman always pops in and say you look exaustes and taking to purchasing section. Without these it is great. Thanks.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.
- Well it's always good to experience good old days again in smart phones.tThe game rocks. But even as computer tech when you play in expert level some shots are really fake and it could misguide a new user if they try to play on a real board.
#5.High Speed Race: Racing Need
- The one game app I liked the most.. good challenges over all.. the levels are fine and thrilling.. cars are designed brilliantly. Effects are wonderful.. finally I can rate 10 stars.. loved it..
#6.Lep's World 2 **
- It's a very fun game, I love the classic Mario so the concept of this game is similar in some cases. It glitches at times with the jump button and go forward button at times, hope that get fixed. Other then that it's a pretty cool pass time.