– Keep track of rashes, headaches, stomach irritation, break outs, etc.
– List any potential reaction triggers
– Record exactly when and where each reaction takes place
– View a map of your reaction locations
– Pinpoint the probable cause of your reaction by linking reactions to repeated potential triggers
– Share reaction journal with your doctor during consultations to aid in diagnosis and treatment
– Manage separate profiles for each family member or patient
Location - used to determine location of where reactions occur